There’s nothing like a good quote to make you feel seen, validated and motivated! Here’s a list of some of my favorite communications quotes.
- “The tongue has the power of life and death, and those who love it will eat its fruit. “- Proverbs 18:21
- “Organizations with great cultures have staff who say ‘we’ vs. ‘they’.” – Dr. Shanequa Fleming
- “I always want to be the smartest person in the room.” – Al Comeaux
- “You don’t need to tell everyone about everything you do. Just the one thing you do really well. Find your horse. And when you find it, ride the hell out of it.” – Phil Hoffman
- “The most valuable of all talents is that of never using two words when one will do.” – Thomas Jefferson
- “When the mouth stumbles, it is worse than the foot.” – West African Proverb
- “When you start communicating to change people, you leave a lasting legacy. You profit from your impact, not in spite of it.” –Dr. Michelle Mazur
- “Ask questions when they occur to you and don’t wait…” – Madeleine Albright
- “Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure.” — Marianne Williamson
- “Too much agreement kills a chat.” – Eldridge Cleaver
Got any quotes that move you and get you going? 👉Tag me on social media, I’d love to add them to my list!
Learn more about how I work with PR Professionals to motivate them to command premium prices for their services!